Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing an attorney is a highly personal and serious decision. You probably have a number of questions about our experience, services we offer, and how you will be treated when you are with us. Please review some of the most common questions we receive. If you do not see yours listed here, please contact our office. One of our experienced attorneys will be happy to help.
- How much does it cost to file bankruptcy?
- What can bankruptcy do to help me?
- Can I keep my home when I file bankruptcy?
- Can I keep my car and other personal assets when I file bankruptcy?
- Will I need to go to court when I file bankruptcy?
- How do I get started when it comes to filing bankruptcy?
- What debts can be discharged in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- In Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, what is a reaffirmation agreement?
- What is redemption? (Chapter 7 Bankruptcy)
- Can a corporation or LLC file Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- How can I rebuild my credit after bankruptcy?